Who Are You After Death? Life, Death and the Existence of Alternative Reality






The truth of death is as bitter as one proceeds towards life, each second is a puzzle. Remembering the details of life has been out of memory, in the game of death, we are just a part of a never ending cycle, I quit another player comes. But have you ever thought of an existence after you are gone? It doesn’t make sense is it?  I have always felt the idea of alternate existence, a periphery where you exists with a different identity. 


The concept came to my mind when I have gone through details of the Hollywood movie “Inception”. The idea is simple if you decipher the concept you will agree to my above point to some extent, but this normative taboo or cult thought has swallowed me since my father passed away few years back. There is a parallel existence, not in the form of ghost but with reality. The days and years we are sharing and the life is just a fiction of the real mind, your existence now could be that weird dream of a person taking a power nap of few minutes, you are not real but a creation of some anonymous person who doesn’t look like you but making you in his mind and making you live according to his mind.


My madness could be your anxiety, or any scientist‘s desire, but the fact is that you should be gutsy enough to think beyond your reality. People nowadays are busy making money, inventing gadgets, restoring power, folks what is there when you have not achieved that entity in real. Reality is just a word for me and fiction is the real world. There is a thin line between reality and fiction, sometime it pokes us to admit that something is wrong, something is myth, something is not real, and the life after death is also accessible. For me people don’t die, just someone, somewhere wakes up with a dream which he have created. You, me and the whole environment you perceive is lost when he starts his real work. 


Therefore people enjoy your character and ready to die someday, because someone is just going to wake up as you do every morning. 


Author: Manzil Gogoi
Photo Credit: pierrewinther.com

No comments